We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our team in Berlin as a
Strategic Partner Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
What is your role?
You will lead, develop and drive strategic partnerships to extend DILAX’ market coverage world-wide, increase the number of use cases and accelerate the go-to-market. You will also take a leading role in cross team projects with the sales and services teams, share best practices and contribute to internal knowledge sharing.
The Strategic Partner Business Development Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for achieving assigned sales, profit, partner and customer satisfaction goals and DILAX’ market recognition jointly with the selected strategic partners.
Diverse & exciting
- Leading the process of new partner acquisition (VAR, Systems Integration, Technology, Service) in alignment with the SVP Sales and regional sales management
- Envisioning and shaping new joint business opportunities in the field of public transport, retail, communities and smart buildings.
- Evaluating and maintaining partner engagement by building trusted relationships with partners and developing a thorough understanding of their priorities and challenges
- Pitching DILAX's plans and vision to the partners' C-level teams to inspire them to work together
- Agreeing on joint business plans and goals, and engaging in each other's sales cycles
- Supporting the negotiation and drafting of partnership agreements to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Being trusted advisor of both DILAX’ and partners’ sales teams
- Promoting DILAX brand with and through partners regionally and globally
that you bring along
- A self-motivated multitasker and strong team player with growth-mindset who wants to make an impact
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including articulating key business, legal and technical points with both partners and internal teams, also at the executive level
- Skilled at helping partners identify, navigate, and overcome technical or operational complexities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to look at opportunities from many angles, both quantitative and qualitative
- Demonstrated experience in business planning as well as managing and closing complex sales cycles
- University degree preferably in IT, Business, Economics or Marketing
- 5 years+ of either consultative Business Development, Account Management, Partner Development or Channel Development
- Ability to work in remote, complex and tender project environment
- English or German at native speaker level (with English negotiation skills)
- Track record in people flow / mobility / transport business is highly desired
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flexitime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, in-house massage service and sports activities with shower facilities, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building with small offices in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.