We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our team in Berlin as a
Sales Manager UK, Nordics & Italy (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- Sales of system solutions in the field of mobility and managing the regions including expanding the existing customer base and developing new customer relationships. These include: train and bus manufacturers as well as shipyards in the UK, Nordics & Italy.
- Independently preparing offers, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts in cooperation with the technical experts
- Responsibility for sales and profits in your market segment
that you bring along
- A university degree in a technical or commercial field as well as practical sales experiences of complex products that need explaining
- Strong communication skills in German and English, Italian is a plus
- Team player - we achieve the highest closing rates when sales, marketing and project management combine their strengths and work together towards success
- Category B driver's license and willingness to go on multi-day business trips in the sales region
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building with small offices in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.