As of now, we are looking for an applicant to support our team in Berlin as a
Student Employee Project Management (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- As a fixed member of our project management team you support the day-to-day business and take on project management and customer service tasks.
- You support us in all phases of our projects ¬- planning, coordination, technical and commercial implementation as well as completion.
- You contribute to planning, content design and checking of the technical customer documentations.
- You support our customers offering technical advice.
- You are responsible for the execution and checking of reworks and repairs on the customer side.
- You coordinate and monitor assembly services and are responsible for system commissioning and project acceptance.
- You take on technical training for our analysis software.
that you bring along
- You are attending university for a technical or business degree (e.g. industrial engineering, transport, automotive/electrical engineering, mechatronics) or a similar degree.
- You have a quick grasp and your way of thinking is primarily solution-oriented.
- Communication is one of your strong points - both in German and in English.
- You are interested in digital technologies. You are an absolute team player but are also able to work independently and in a structured manner.
- Nice to have: basic knowledge of project management and general understanding of networks/IT infrastructure.
- Flexible working hours: 15-20 hours/week spread over 2-3 working days.
- Attractive compensation: €13/hour during the Bachelor’s degree and €15/hour during the Master’s degree.
- You can learn a lot and gain practical experiences in a team with agile methods, flat hierarchies and strong external partners and start creating a network for your future career.
- Very international work environment. Home base in the heart of Berlin. A great, friendly team that laughs a lot and celebrates successes.
- Room for your own ideas. Perfect if you like working independently, sharing new ideas with the team and implementing them and have the courage to make your own decisions.
- We support your personal development with professional onboard training and offer interesting perspectives.
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, in-house massage offer, sports activities including showers in the office etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shopping facilities, restaurants, cafés, fitness studio etc.
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to email@example.com stating your earliest possible starting date.