We are looking for an applicant to support our team in our headquarters in Berlin as a
Student Employee (m/f/d) Business Process Management
Diverse & exciting
- Supporting our quality management team in analyzing and optimizing our business processes
- Analyzing the requirements for a business process management system (BPM) in cooperation with the business units
- Conducting market research on BPM systems and advising on system selection
- Supporting the implementation and operation of the BPM system and independently conducting trainings
that you bring along
- You are attending university for a degree in economics (preferably business informatics or industrial engineering) and are particularly interested in organizational management, organizational development, quality management or similar fields
- A plus: You have already gained initial practical experience with management systems
- You are a confident MS Office user (especially Excel) and ideally you have experience with an ERP system
- You are a flexible team player with a structured way of working, a hands-on mentality and a conceptual way of thinking. You have excellent communication skills and a healthy dose of assertiveness
- You have a very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Flexible working hours with flexitime and the option to work from home: 15-20 hours/week spread over 2-3 working days
- Attractive compensation: €13/hour during the Bachelor’s degree and €15/hour during the Master’s degree
- Fresh organic fruits, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, in-house massage service and sports activities with shower facilities, etc.)
- Casual dress code and informal communication with everyone, including the management
- Modern office building in a central location in Berlin with perfect transport connections and nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Room for your own ideas. Perfect if you like working independently, sharing new ideas with the team and implementing them
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest possible starting date.