We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our team in Berlin as a
Quality Assurance Manager / Software Tester (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- Planning and executing tests for features of our software Citisense (business intelligence for public transport
- Agile software testing in close cooperation with our product and project management
- Verifying the testability of customer requirements
- Creating and maintaining automated tests
- Continuously improving the management of manual and automated tests
that you bring along
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or a similar course
- Practical know-how in testing software, web and multi-tier applications as well as in automating and documenting of tests
- Experiences with test tools and framewrks such as Robot Framework or Selenium
- Reliable writing of SQL scripts to validate test data and knowledge of one of the following scripting languages: Python, Bash or Jython
- Good knowledge of the operating system Linux and the use of databases such as MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON and GIT as well as standard agile methods like SCRUM and Kanban
- Results-oriented, analytical way of thinking and hands-on mentality as well as a high level of motivation, new ideas and enjoyment working in teams
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.