We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our Solutions Sales team in Berlin as soon as possible as a
Project Manager Sales (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- Sales of system solutions in the mobility sector to transport associations and transport authorities
- Researching and processing tenders in your sales area
- Generating and developing leads via business networks, social media, associations and cold calling Decision-makers in the field of digital solutions are often easy to reach via social media
- Networking-oriented customer acquisition at trade fairs and conferences. Our target group is innovative, communicative, creative and Design-oriented
- Independently preparing offers, negotiating, and concluding contracts in cooperation with the technical experts
that you bring along
- You have a degree in technical sciences or similar, as well as several years of practical experience in sales of complex products requiring explanation
- You have experience with the preparation and handling of public tenders
- Fluent German and English are a must. Further language skills such as French, Spanish, or Italian are an advantage
- You enjoy cooperating with others. We achieve the highest closing rates when sales, marketing and project management combine their strengths and work together to reach our goals
- You have a strong understanding of technical and economic correlations. You are able argue benefits and calculate ROIs
- You are courageous, eloquent and enjoy customer acquisition via phone email and social networks or at trade fairs
- You are very proactive. Honesty, perseverance and efficiency are part of your personality, you are also willing to travel
- You have a strong affinity for technical solutions
- A kind and helpful Solution Sales Team
- A secure job in an industry fit for the future
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities, etc.)
- Casual dress code and informal communication with everyone, including the management
- An office in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative workplace atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting prospects
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.