We are looking for an applicant, for an initially limited position (parental leave replacement) until December 2021 with the option of turning into a permanent employment, to support our team in Berlin as soon as possible as a
Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Field & Events
Diverse & exciting
As Marketing Manager Field & Events you are responsible for designing and implementing campaigns (online and offline) – with the goal of generating new leads, strengthening customer loyalty and raising the DILAX brand profile.
- You design, plan and implement field marketing campaigns & events for us (live and digital: trade fairs, workshops, webinars, event sponsorships, product launches and releases, social media)
- You define and create campaign-specific content
- You’re responsible for the entire project management and coordinate all relevant stakeholders (within the team as well as across teams: Sales and Product Management, external service providers)
- You track, analyze and report on the effectiveness of the campaigns and take appropriate optimization measures
- You develop new ideas, concepts and initiatives in the area of field marketing
- You are always aware of the latest trends and actively get input from the community and the market about new approaches and trends for campaigns
that you bring along
- You have a university degree in communication science, business administration or marketing or a comparable qualification as well as several years of practical experience in the field of marketing, ideally in a technological environment or on the agency side
- You are confident, willing to learn and proactive. Honesty, endurance, resilience, efficiency and organizational talent are part of your personality
- You have a high technical understanding paired with communication skills, creativity and a good instinct for translating ideas into effective campaigns
- You speak German at a native speaker level, fluent English is a must
- You are interested in digital technologies. Everyday office life with MS Office, mailing tools, webinar tools, CRM, CMS, etc. are no problem for you (after brief instructions). You have an affinity for social media.
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An initially limited contract with the option of turning into a permanent employment and an attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours (flexitime) and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and child sick days
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, in-house massage offer, sports activities including showers in the office etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shopping facilities, restaurants, cafés, fitness studio etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.