We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our development team in Berlin as soon as possible as
Embedded Software Engineer for intelligent sensors (f/m/d)
Diverse & exciting
- Developing software from the machine level to the classification and counting of objects in the 3D point space
- Defining the system architecture taking into account customer and market requirements with regard to functional performance, cost and quality targets
- Implementing and adapting Linux (Yocto) in embedded systems
- Processing image data and 3D point clouds using complex algorithms
- Collaborating in and maintaining the web frontend
- Competent contact person in all matters related to the software projects you oversee
- Close cooperation with hardware development, product management, quality assurance and project management
that you bring along
- University degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering or a similar engineering degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience and/or PhD
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, advanced knowledge of OpenCV or similar frameworks and high-level languages such as Python
- Sound knowledge of embedded Linux and Yocto
- Good problem-solving skills and an analytical way of thinking
- Independent, self-reliant and project-oriented way of working plus a high level of motivation, self-confident manners and a team-player attitude
- Very good oral and written skills in German and English
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.