We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our IT team in Berlin as soon as possible as
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- Automating and optimizing our IT processes with virtualization, containerization and orchestration tools
- Supporting and further developing DILAX's customer hosting solution
- Acting as a link between software development and our infrastructure team
- Installing, configuring and managing Windows and Linux server environments
- Ensuring operations of the systems responsible for as well as troubleshooting
- Cooperating in planning and implementing new infrastructure projects
- Supporting our employees with IT questions (e.g. via Jira and Confluence) including occasional on-call service
that you bring along
- University degree in computer sciences or similar qualification
- Approx. 1 to 3 years of professional experience in the IT field
- Know-how in set-up and administration of Kubernetes clusters
- In-depth knowledge of the operating systems in the Linux and Windows environment
- Good knowledge in the field of configuration management (ideally Puppet) and the scripting languages Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.
- Confident in the administration of SQL databases like PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Nice-to-have: experiences with Git, Amazon Cloud Services (AWS), Jira as well as continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.