We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic colleague for a full-time position to support our team near Montreal as soon as possible as a
Junior Business Development Manager - Canada
Please note: this posting is open only to those candidates who have the legal right to work in Canada. We will not entertain any other applications.
Your responsibilities & chances
Diverse & exciting
- Promote and sell DILAX’ hardware, software and service solutions in Canada
- Identify new opportunities through direct marketing (calls, visits, …), trade shows, in-person and online networking, and referrals from existing customers
- Prospect the market and gather information
- Assist in preparing winning proposals and building solutions for complex projects
- Introduce products to potential customers through various means such as high-quality personal presentations, online demonstrations, etc.
- Manage and maintain ongoing relationships with existing and prospective customers, through site visits and follow-up promotion of technology, related services and service agreements
- Act as primary representative, develop account base with contacts and companies, keep track of market demands and sales forecasts
that you bring along
- Proven experience in developing new business, researching markets and addressing customer requirements with suitable product mix
- At least two years’ experience of promoting technically advanced systems in a B2B context
- Candidates must at have an aptitude and ability to understand complex hardware and software systems and their applications and selling points
- The necessary people skills and personal credibility to interact smoothly with customer contacts at all management levels in small, medium and large organizations
- Self-starter and overachiever, able to work in a small team and on multiple targets at a time
- Proven ability to work independently if needed
- Excellent written and spoken English, French is a plus
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Familiarity with a CRM software
- Clean driving record and valid passport
A plus would be:
- Experience with public transit, in particular rail or light rail
- Government-funded procurements and long sales cycles do not scare you
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as Electrical Engineering
What are the working conditions?
Volume of travel: minimum 30%, mostly in Canada, occasionally to the US and Germany
Ideally available to work at our Saint-Lambert, QC office or based on the Montreal area
Our offer to you
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Attractive competitive compensation
- Health insurance (incl. short and long-term disability, dental), paid vacation and holidays
- Large and bright open-space office in a convenient location with plenty of options for commuting, parking, shops, restaurants, etc.
- Ability to work from home and flexible schedule
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email us your complete application at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
DILAX Systems Inc.
President – Mr. Alexander Okapuu
6 Desaulniers, Suite 406
Saint Lambert, QC J4P 1L3, Canada