Junior Sales Manager US (m/f/d) Public Transit - Chicago / USA
To continue our success story in the USA we are going to extend our team in North America. We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position as soon as possible as:
Junior Sales Manager US (m/f/d) Public Transit
What are your responsibilities?
- Establishing new relationships to Transit Authorities in the United States
- Extending existing relations and partnerships to OEMs and system integrators
- Working on interesting sales projects with product presentations or web conferences
- Identifying new opportunities through direct marketing (calls, visits, ...), trade shows, and referrals from existing customers
- Developing the account base with contacts and companies, keeping track of market demands and sales forecasts
- Day-to-day diligent “hunting” mentality approach to prospecting leads
What are your chances?
- Starting your career in the railway and public transit industry
- Becoming a sales expert
- Taking over own responsibility step-by-step
- Personal development possibilities with the perspective to get your own sales territory as a Sales Manager
- Traveling all over the United States, Canada and Germany
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is your profile?
- You have a technical background, experience or affinity in the field of IT, network solutions or vehicle communication electronics, ideally a university degree in a technical field like electrical engineering, business informatics or business engineering
- You see yourself as the “Opener” to get new contacts and prospects
- You have maybe some first experiences in sales especially in the B2B environment
- You are confident and have a results-oriented personality. You have a hands-on mentality, are honest, open, disciplined and highly willing to travel all over US and abroad
- You have communication and networking skills
- You are a self-starter and overachiever, able to work in a small team
- You are excellent in written and spoken English, have knowledge in use of the MS Office suite
- You have a clean driving record and a valid US passport
What are the working conditions?
- Traveling around US, occasionally to Canada and Germany
What´s our offer?
- Easy start of your sales career in the rail industry
- Great opportunity to work for an international company
- Support by experienced colleagues to bring you fast into the business
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas. Perfect if you enjoy working independently, want to implement new sales ideas and have the courage to make your own decisions.
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Comprehensive onboard training, individual initial training and ongoing support
- We offer an attractive competitive compensation with fixed salary and commissions, paid vacations and holidays, and interesting carrier perspectives
What is the next step?
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email us your complete application stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
DILAX Systems US Inc.
Mr. Michael Zander (President)
Please note: This posting is open only to those candidates who have the legal right to work in, and who reside in the United States.