(Junior) Sales Manager Public Transit (m/f/d) - Chicago / USA
To continue our success story in the USA we are going to extend our team in North America. We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position as soon as possible as:
(Junior) Sales Manager – Public Transit (m/f/d)
What are your responsibilities?
- Day-to-day diligent “hunting” mentality approach to prospecting leads
- Identify new opportunities through direct marketing (calls, visits, ...), trade shows, and referrals from existing customers
- Prepare winning proposals and build solutions for complex projects
- Introduce our products to potential customers through various means such as high quality personal presentations, web conferences, etc.
- Manage ongoing relationships with existing customers, including frequent on-site visits and follow-up sales of APC technology as well as service agreements
- Act as primary representative, develop account base with contacts and companies, keep track of market demands and sales forecasts
What is your profile?
- Proven experiences in building up of a strong sales pipeline and winning new customers (hunting mentality)
- At least five years’ experience of selling technically-advanced systems to major corporate customers
- A bachelor degree in a related discipline such as Electrical Engineering
- Candidates must at least be able to display the aptitude and ability to understand a complex hardware and software system and its applications and selling points
- The necessary people skills and personal credibility to interact smoothly with customer contacts at all management levels in small, medium and large organizations
- Self-starter and overachiever, able to work in a small team and on multiple targets at a time
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Familiarity with a CRM software
- Clean driving record and valid passport
A plus would be:
- Experience with public transit, in particular rail or light rail
- Buy America and other relevant legislation are familiar territory
- Government-funded procurements and long sales cycles do not scare you
What are the working conditions?
- Volume of travel: minimum 70%, mostly in the US, occasionally to Canada and Germany
What do we offer?
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Attractive competitive compensation
- Health insurance, paid vacation and holidays
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email us your complete application stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
DILAX Systems US Inc.