We are looking for an applicant for a permanent part-time or full-time position to support our team in Berlin as soon as possible as a
Technical Writer (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- You are responsible for the technical documentation of hardware and software, its management and further development
- Producing and maintaining target group-oriented, multilingual documentation for our products (online help, user and product manuals, training documents, tutorials, data sheets)
- Writing standardized (e.g. IEEE 1558), project-specific documentation in cooperation with product management and software development
- Actively managing the terminology and continuously maintaining an editorial guide
- Independently collecting all required information, coordinating with business units and other functional departments as well coordinating processes with translation agencies in due time
that you bring along
- University degree in technical editing or similar qualification as well as several years of professional experience in this field
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations for creating technical documentation as well as the common translation and editing processes
- Confident command of the German language (orthography and grammar) as well as very good skills in written and spoken English
- Structured, results-oriented approach, hands-on mentality as well as communication and teamwork skills combined with assertiveness and the ability to make decisions
- Routine use of MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop and Mad Cap Flare
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building with small offices in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to email@example.com stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.