To continue DILAX´ success story in the United States, we are looking for a dynamic enthusiastic colleague joining our sales team in North America to fill the role of a
Junior Sales Representative – Public Transit US
as a permanent position based in Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will be someone who might have some first sales experience, is interested in technology and loves public transit. If you are creative and have a “Get to Yes” mentality, this role may be perfect for you.
Your responsibilities & chances
Diverse & exciting
What will you do?
- Promoting and selling DILAX´ public transit hardware, software and service solutions in the United Sates
- Establishing new relationships to potential customers and closing new business
- Maintaining and extending existing relations and partnerships
- Working on interesting sales projects with product presentations or web conferences
- Identifying new opportunities through direct marketing (calls, visits, ...), trade shows, conferences and referrals from existing customers
- Developing the account base with contacts and companies, keeping track of market demands and sales forecasts
- Day-to-day diligent “hunting” mentality approach to prospecting leads
What are your chances?
- Starting your career in the public transit industry
- Becoming a sales expert
- Taking over own responsibility step-by-step
- Personal development possibilities with the perspective to get your own sales territory or customer group as a Sales Manager
- Traveling all over the United States, Canada and Germany
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
that you bring along
What´s your profile?
- You have presentation, communication, listening and network skills
- You are confident and have a results-oriented personality. You have a hands-on mentality, are honest, open, disciplined and highly willing to travel all over US
- You have maybe some first experiences in sales especially in the B2B environment
- You see yourself as the “Opener” to get new contacts and prospects
- You are a self-starter and overachiever, able to work in a small team
- You are excellent in written and spoken English, have knowledge in use of the MS Office suite
- You have a technical background, experience or affinity in the field of IT, network solutions or vehicle communication electronics, ideally a university degree in a technical field like electrical engineering, business informatics or business engineering
- You have a clean driving record and a valid US passport
What´s our offer?
- Easy start of your sales career in the public transit industry
- Great opportunity to work for an international company
- Support by experienced colleagues to bring you fast into the business
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas. Perfect if you enjoy working independently, want to implement new sales ideas and have the courage to make your own decisions
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Comprehensive onboard training, individual initial training and ongoing support
- We offer an attractive competitive compensation with fixed salary and commissions, paid vacations and holidays, and interesting carrier perspectives
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email us your complete application at email@example.com stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Please note: This posting is open only to those candidates who have the legal right to work in, and who reside in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.